It's been a week ....

AndyG

Since HOCKEY SEASON started!

Does anyone on this forum (besides the gang of Great-White-Northers) care?

I'm not sure where everyone is from, but I know the northern states have loyal hockey fans, as ice occurs naturally in places like Boston, Chicago, New York, and Detroit ......but I'd be curious if those from the southern states follow (or even realise they have :toothy11:) their local NHL team. 

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Hey, I'm in Minnesota, lived here all my life - and I could care less about the Twins, Timberwolves, or the Wild.

They can all die in a fire... as long as I still have my Vikings!

ORC

I have friends who are loyal Dallas Stars fans, but I prefer watching the Texas Rangers.

p.s. the yankees suck.

I was a major Kings fan when I was living in Los Angeles, but when the strike/lockout occurred, I pretty much gave up hockey.  Every now and again, I'll watch a Kings game that is televised only if Bob Miller (Kings announcer) is on.  I really like the way he announces a hockey game.  Otherwise, I really don't care anymore. Its a shame because I think its a great sport.

2 teams in LA
I like the Ducks because they are closer to me than the kings, but when I lived in Redondo it was King's city all the way
now that I am in Riverside it makes sense to go to Ducks games
Oh BTW
Any sport where you can clock the ref if he gets in the way of play is a killer sport.
I hate sports where you have to pay attention to refs position, they should be forced to get out of the way or get run over just like in hockey.

Superlizard said:
The Wild suck.

Gimme my North Stars back.

We're still using them though.. speaking of.. I've gotta buy some tickets.. so I can go see the Sabres and Rangers play..

remember a few years ago when hockey went on strike? that was great year.  Nothings more boring than hockey or soccer.

You can bitch about football, I don't care, but it's our football and we love it.

Alfang said:
remember a few years ago when hockey went on strike? that was great year.  Nothings more boring than hockey or soccer.

You can bitch about football, I don't care, but it's our football and we love it.

Hockey is boring  :icon_scratch: ?

It is the only sport where a player cannot run out of bounds to avoid getting hit!    :headbang:

Alfang said:

Golf is more entertaining than hockey?  :icon_scratch:

golf players do not get checked into the boards at full tilt boogie, Hockey rules.  Put a football player in that rink and have to do the physical exercise and the abuse he has to take and he would quit

Back