It's a christmas miracle! Must see for spalted maple fans!

GoDrex

http://www.gigwise.com/news/47967/Face-Of-Jesus-Discovered-On-Guitar-In-Michigan

Everyone! Quick! Check your spalt!  :laughing7:

The winning quote:

"The guitar, which has a retail price of £350, has been removed from sale because employees at Music and Sound now believe it to be priceless."

emphasis mine.

I should send them this one just to balance the scales...  :evil4:

PT1007A.jpg

I don't see any Jesus there.  Of course, I'm Jewish... maybe it only shows up for the faithful  :help:

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Oh, well. I'm not much of a fan of the face in the (guitar/toast/stump/potato) person anyway.

Why do all these people think that they know what Jesus looked like.  Every time they see something that looks like Jesus, it's the stylized, western, hippie, and dare I say Aryan Jesus that they seem to see.  People from that time, from that part of the world most assuredly would not have looked like this.  But I tell you what, the first time I see anything that looks like that, I'll sell it to the first sucker to come along.  Priceless my be-hind!

"Jesus wasn't no white man. Ain't nobody wander around Israel for 30 years without a hat and end up white!"

Redd Foxx, American Philosopher.

*I* was going to comment it looked a bit more like Rob Zombie than JC to me (sorry, no pics) - but what do *I* know...... :laughing7:

Back