It may seem morbid, but when I die...

I just like the mental picture of Warmoth manufacturers receiving people's ashes and being told to fill the hollow option holes with that.
" :icon_scratch:"
" :dontknow:"

Pack 'em tight, else ya get some rustlin'

"Hear that? That's your grandpappy."

perhaps you could have your ashes mixed into some sort of acrylic and actually form the body of the guitar out of the ashes.  Granted, you would be limited to a grey finish...

chuck7 said:
perhaps you could have your ashes mixed into some sort of acrylic and actually form the body of the guitar out of the ashes.  Granted, you would be limited to a grey finish...

But then if you ding the finish, you know you're just dinging poor ol' dad.

I like the acrylic idea, and I love the color gray, but I don't want it be some big project for whoever outlives me.  I'd like to have the guitar all setup and be playing right before I kick it.  Then someone could just shovel me into it after I'm cremated.  I am liking the rear-routed thinline idea with no f-holes and left and right handed control cavities.  Those cambers are pretty big and could probably store a substantial portion of me.  Unless I get really fat.

im gunna be stuffed and mounted, they can use me as a window manican, or put me on display. 
the organs will be harvested, send me to a reservation of cannibals, so every part gets used.

i kinda like the idea of living forever, with the option of suicide, if it gets to dull.  preserve my head in a jar, and put me in a head museum, so i can talk to all the tourists. 

bury me in the old indian burial grounds, so i will be revived as something eviler than i already am.

smoke me.

don't really care, but immortality sounds like the best option. The idea of an unchanging after life scares the crap out of me, id rather rot in the ground.

Have one of these
batterybox_2.jpg

installed in a guitar with passive electronics. Have you ashes put in a box the size of a 9 volt batt and you just slide in. They could easily move you from one guitar to another that way. Of course, sooner or later somebody will forget all about the whole thing and you'll get tossed away with the junk. Or, hopefully, you'll be disposed of in an environmentally correct way.

Ashes are all carbon, right?  Why not have yourself made into a graphite bass neck?

The sustain would improve - a nice vintage single coil would sound "woody" - and the guitar would balance better.  Less twang, though.

Watch out for the ghost notes..........Seriously, I don't give one crap what they do with my corporeal self, but I have already promised several people that I will be coming to haunt them.

i would like to be made into some sort of grain filler. then i can be on many guitars without anyone knowing the better. maybe cb can figure out that one for me.

I would like my ashes to be blended with laxative chocolate, then giftwrapped and sent to every pain in the ass, wookie and dickhead that have ever annoyed me.. :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :headbang:

I'm not tryin' to rush death, but I plan on being buried with a copy of my journal, pictures of my family, and my first Warmoth Stratocaster. Will definitely rest in peace.

Don't fear the reaper y'all!  :headbang1:

DiMitriR33 said:
a guy in my home town got sucked through a wood chipper.
he was working for a woman removing a fallen tree and never showed up to get paid, she called the police and they found a boot or some thing in the chipper. i wonder how she felt knowing that he was spread across her lawn in tiny little pieces? i think i'd move if that happened in my yard.

Dont worry, the bugs will handle the mess in almost no time

When I croak, wheeze, and gasp into lifeless... it makes no difference to me, as I'm sure death will be a relief (for all concerned actually).

Y'all can have my stuff.

Just stick my ass out in the swamp someplace where the stench of my rotting guts wont be noticed by nobody except scavengers.

I'll stipulate in my last scribble, that up to $25 can be spent on dealing with it, plus gas money I s'pose.

willyk said:
I would like my ashes to be blended with laxative chocolate, then giftwrapped and sent to every pain in the ass, wookie and dickhead that have ever annoyed me.. :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :headbang:
Great idea!  :laughing7:
ByteFrenzy said:
>JR< said:
what chu got against wookies?!

.44 magnum, 12ga, ...
icon_cool.gif

Back