It may seem morbid, but.... PART II

spauldingrules

Let's do the "pay it forward" thing upon death - we can "line up" here, and whoever is at the top of the list gets the first dead dude's guitar, whoever is second gets the second dead dude's guitar, etc.  For the record, I am first.  Somebody please die with a Thinline Tele.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Love,

Spaulding

I am number 3!  To whom it may concern... I promise that your guitars will have a good home.  And if you happen to have a '65 Fender Twin Reverb amp, that would be great.

I'll take Ralph Lauren's car collection...

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/speed-style-and-beauty-the-ralph-lauren-car-collection/430631/

i already got dibs on CB's BFG LP, you guys will have to fight me to the death for that thing.

I don't want any of your stuff!  I build Warmoths so I can get what I want, Not what you want.  And I'm leaving all my stuff to my boys because they love to make unholy rackets just like their old man!

guitlouie said:
I don't want any of your stuff!  I build Warmoths so I can get what I want, Not what you want.  And I'm leaving all my stuff to my boys because they love to make unholy rackets just like their old man!

+ 1

Back