It amazes me how many people I talk to have been mulling over a Warmoth...

Lucky #7

build for a while.  I think I may have pushed a few over the edge into getting one, but I had no idea how many people there were that are really just waiting to see on in person and have their fears put to rest that they aren't really just cheap copies. 

Lucky #7 said:
build for a while.  I think I may have pushed a few over the edge into getting one, but I had no idea how many people there were that are really just waiting to see on in person and have their fears put to rest that they aren't really just cheap copies. 

It took me some time to understand what you were saying, but now I understand  :hello2: I can say: I quite agree. the only thing I dont like about w-les pauls/sg's/etc etc is the fact that the neckheel is square, and not rounded, like some ibanez jems

There are some things design wise that I would like different, but then again if those change, Gibson is probably all over them.  I think a lot of people have some pretty significant trouble getting over the concept of them being copies.  It just carries a connotation that is of inferior quality and, IMO, that is a sorely misplaced idea. 

Lucky #7 said:

Imbeciles.... bwuah ha ha ha....

More Warmoth for us...

I don't know that I ever really thought of them as copies, but more of a chance to build something really custom that fit my style.  And building them is so much fun!  Preaching to the choir here, I know.

Back