is this damage?

MKFAN

so before i post the show-off pics of the new beaut, i'm curious if you guys think these pics of some damage at the bridge are worth worrying about.

i did email gregg so we'll see what he thinks, too...

bridge_drill_damage_3.jpg

bridge_drill_damage_2.jpg

bridge_drill_damage_1.jpg

No!
It's to put the "ground" of the electronic at the bridge... I'm completelly dumb at electronic, so the guys here can answer how it works, etc...  :laughing7:

thank you all very much... being totally dumb at electronics, i appreciate the education.

now i feel better!

and more pics will be coming before it goes to the luthier for assembly!

thanks again, all.

What kind of bridge is that getting? It's not one of the standard options, is it?

Aw man, I'd send it back.  Look at it!  They couldn't even use some nice straight grained lumber when they whittled it out.  Hadda use that ol' twisty wood.  For shame........

-CB- said:
Aw man, I'd send it back.   Look at it!  They couldn't even use some nice straight grained lumber when they whittled it out.  Hadda use that ol' twisty wood.   For shame........

And the color is all over the place :evil4: :evil4: :evil4: :icon_jokercolor:

despite the curvy grain and the color being inconsistent, AND the fact that there are those odd shaped carvings in the middle and a couple of holes in front and on the sides... I think i'll keep her.

tomorrow morning is showing off photo shoot time. so a whole category of pics will be available for everyone tomorrow... including hardware and pickup images.

Back