Is it possible to get a top like this on a G4?

Mapleg4

http://www.warmoth.com/select/images/large/LT241a.jpg
Is it possible to get let's say a top that's listed on a guitar page on a G4?

You can get this one, not necessarely on G4, it's for most of bass and guitars they have... :icon_scratch:
Just send a email to sales guys with this number on the order...

NonsenseTele said:
You can get this one, not necessarely on G4, it's for most of bass and guitars they have... :icon_scratch:
Just send a email to sales guys with this number on the order...

Cool! It's probably going to take some time before I order another one, I'm contemplating on getting an extra one for different tunings, but I'll probably find a similar top when that time comes.

I think you should call/email Warmoth before making the assumption that you can order a guitar Unique Choice laminate top on a G4 bass; the upper horn on a G4 extends the total length of the body and laminate tops for guitars might be a couple inches short of covering the face of a G$

jackthehack said:
I think you should call/email Warmoth before making the assumption that you can order a guitar Unique Choice laminate top on a G4 bass; the upper horn on a G4 extends the total length of the body and laminate tops for guitars might be a couple inches short of covering the face of a G$

Thanks!
They should have a Unique Choice laminate top option for G basses too.
There are some Unique Choice laminate tops available for the Jazz and P-Basses too, but none like this one!

Back