Iron Cross Inlay

simple

Staff member
Here's a picture of a neck we made with the iron crosses in it. (You guys can still use that other thread for symbolism banter if needed)  :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• variax.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 419
I like it :icon_thumright:

Also like the clean lines of this strat. Especially the non top jack :eek:ccasion14:

Yes. It has a Warhead peghead shape.

And..the pickups are fake. They're engraved into the pickguard. The electronics are all Variax.

Thanks Gregg!  Looks smokin'.  I just got one more question though, can those inlays be ordered for the same price as the other inlay options?  (i.e. $90)

Xplorervoodoo said:
Thanks Gregg!  Looks smokin'.  I just got one more question though, can those inlays be ordered for the same price as the other inlay options?  (i.e. $90)
They would be a bit extra now (maybe +$65) because they are not officially a part of standard production yet. Hopefully they'll make it to the standard offering status within a year or so.

Gregg said:
And..the pickups are fake. They're engraved into the pickguard. The electronics are all Variax.

The pickguard is one of the coolest things about that guitar.  It's a black/white/black pickguard that was routed down to the white layer.

Not wanting to messing around, but I like more this kind of inlay:
nsb778_gft_lg.jpg

The same for star, the same size from 1st/3th to 12th and other same size upper than 15th, and the "top side" at the top side of the fingerboard...
But probably it won't be an option...

Hey Gregg, speaking of the warhead headstock, can that be carved or otherwise obtained from a stock fender headstock shape?

ie...reshape a fender with a drum sander into that shape?

NonsenseTele said:
Not wanting to messing around, but I like more this kind of inlay:
nsb778_gft_lg.jpg

The same for star, the same size from 1st/3th to 12th and other same size upper than 15th, and the "top side" at the top side of the fingerboard...
But probably it won't be an option...
Nice paint job on the ovation.......although they're rather clubsy as far as acoustics go.....

Alfang said:
Hey Gregg, speaking of the warhead headstock, can that be carved or otherwise obtained from a stock fender headstock shape?

ie...reshape a fender with a drum sander into that shape?

If you can send us an actual size drawing of the peghead shape you desire, we can use it for template and quote you if we can do it. Bevels would lessen the chances of us being able to do it.

Back