Intelligent, responsible use of your tax rebate

stubhead

Master Member
:binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:  HA HA HA HA HA!  :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :party07:

Ha ha... ha.... oops wrong place  :cool01:

My loan from China will be going directly to MasterCard the same day it's received. And I will be 100% debt-free by the middle of June for the first time in 30 years. Which means one or more major appliances will probably drop dead sometime in July. Yes, I am a pessimist...

Rich is right; your kids'll pay (double or more) for this if you don't. Dumbest public policy imaginable, we're basically down to 'pan et circenses' as an economic as well as a civil liberties policy. Ah well, whaddaya expect from that crowd.
Still I predict a big boost for Warmoth in the coming month.

You ever know a guy that no one liked, but he would buy everyone drinks at the bar in an awkward attempt to get people to say he wasn't so bad? 

And now Walmart has a new TV ad exhorting me to "come and spend your incentive on cheap Chinese crap!!!"

"The wheel keeps rollin' round and round..."
Garcia

PT1010A.jpg

I believe that the GOP bribe is taxable and is considered income next year. I wonder how much of our tax money they spent thinking up this "bait and switch".

Brian

$600 x circa 200million taxpayers = 12 billion roughly

But I like Jack's idea...........

I am just wondering how many of the folks round here read the title of the post and muttered, "uh, To late..."  Well I know at least one did. :)
Patrick

I'm paying off my credit card and then I'll have a nice zero balance to order my next Warmoth with.

nothing, it goes to my parents, and i have no say in the matter, ain't that grand.
if i did get to decide on what will be done with it, i would rather shoot myself in the foot.  money has lost most value to me, i know the meaning of a dollar, and it ain't much.

RLW you know, bad luck comes in threes, so once you are debt free, you will need a new dishwasher, clothesdryer, and probably a new transmission, lawnmower will break anytime now too, PC is out dated and slow, so get one of those, gasoline is 4 bucks a gallon.

The good news, alcohol prices are steady, and plentifull    (Cheers dbw)

I think he's saying he's gonna buy the dog with his rebate, not the sportster. Nice bike.

Personally, I plan to spend my rebate on 9 fill-ups of my station wagon. That way the money will come from the Chinese, through the federal bureaucracy, to a giant multinational oil company, and eventually into the hands of middle eastern governments who definitely have my best interests at heart.  :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
This is a brilliant plan for Bush, really benefiting all the important segments of American society!!!

I have a much more dubious plan, Tfarny, one that is so opposed to what the Admin has in mind that I will probably be labeled 'Un-American" for life:  I'm going to put it into my savings.  I'm such a jerk.

jackthehack said:
Rebate's not enough for a down payment on that; or did you get it from Bandidoes?

Actually, my rebate will pay for half of it...... its sitting in a garage in Tampa, all I need to do is rebuild the carb next weekend, sign the papers, and ride 'er back to the swamp.

Scheduled surgery includes.... 2 inch rear drop, 2-1/2 inch front drop, narrow ducktail front fender, and shoulder level apes... after that who gives a flyin'...

Back