Impulse Ebay pedal purchase.. or two..sigh

KaiserSoze

Just for grins I bought a Moen Shaky Jimi pedal.  Supposed to be a Univibe type pedal but not with the stupid price tag.  Chinese-made but the thing is actually seriously cool and quality throughout, enough so that I'm checking out a couple others that sound interesting.  Sometimes cheap can get you some cool s***.
Joyo is another interesting option.  Any experience with them??

Have you gotten it shipped yet? If you haven't plugged through it yet I'd wait before buying something similar. That way you know what kind of deal you're walking into.

Yes.. It shipped from a US dealer in CA.  Arrived safely and, although I intended to just spend fifteen minutes testing it out I had so much fun with it that I spent a couple hours. 
Some of the extreme settings are not very useful but with the dials between 3 and 5 the thing is a ton of fun and has some great tones, particularly through my amp's clean channel.  Has some chorus and slight wah sounds that are cool.
I'm really pleased for about 65 bux. 

And followed that purchase up with a Joyo Ultimate Drive.  Didn't need one but what the heck.  $43 shipped and its actually a ton of fun.  Very smooth to very raunchy, quite versatile and everything from just a tickle to very saturated sounds.  Just my two pennies

Back