I'm gonna be a warmoth owner again!

Volitions Advocate

I just pulled the trigger.  Sucked up all my insurance money from the theft... which means I dont have money left to buy a hardcase or a guitar strap for it :p
because after I made the order for my new custom dragonburst LP/BFG i Pulled the trigger on THIS BABY!!

it was a steal from the showcase.

I'd show you the showcase body I chose for my lp but they took it down already.
I'm so stressed, this was so much money for me, i know it all came from the insurance claim.. but I could've just kept it to curb my debt for the next few months... but Who has GAS and does that?

*giddy* :blob7:

PS.. does anybody have a nice humbucker they're selling that woudl go well with a superstrat? I actually forgot to order one...  I have a few pedals for trade :icon_smile:

> I'd show you the showcase body I chose for my lp but they took it down already.

What was the item number? There are ways around this.

I don't remember....  I'll post it when they send my invoice to me in email (apparently I have to confirm it or something)

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=LPC122&menuItem=4&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

LPC122a.jpg

That?

:toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

Aweseme VA... are you getting the same greenburst finish your old one had?

I'm not a Seymour guy, but I have two JB models and I think two Jazz models that I'd be willing to part with as a "pay it forward."  PM me if interested.

I dig it, and im glad your gettin your guitar back (+1) after getting robbed, that really sucks hard. but yay new toys

the greatest thing is since the strat is allready done.. I get a warmoth in the mail right away, to enjoy while I wait for my other warmoth.

SO awesome!

I just have to wait for them to widen the bridge pup route for HB and to route out the bridge.

Back