I'm curious

Axe

Probably a question Greg can answer.. I'm eyeballing a body in the Showcase area that is finished.. It has one humbucker routed already.. I'm assuming I can have another routed in the neck?

Nope. They won't route out another pickup cavity in the showcase bodies.

I'm confused.. I see finished showcase bodies with no pickups routed in them :icon_scratch: If I could get a neck humbucker added to the body I'm lookin at I'd probably order it today.. They are offering choice of trem and input jack so why would another pickup by any more difficult? :icon_scratch:

The ones with no pickups routed specifically say you can choose your pickup routing just like the any tremolo routing guitar bodies.

Adding pickup routs are usually no problem and no charge!  :icon_thumright:

My bad. I thought you guys said you couldn't route another slot in the showcase bodies. That held me back from buying a couple bodies before.

Thanks Greg..

I'm doing another project. Everything I've done recently has been dark wood grains.. I'm tired of dark.. I had a brother die unexpectedly less than 2 months ago and a little over two weeks ago I walked into my Dad's home to find him passed away.. I'm tired of dark .. :(

I need a project to take my mind of things and lift the spirit a little.
PS1999a.jpg

This one may not be for everyone but it speaks to me so it's the one I selected.:icon_smile:

It's prefinished which I never do, I usually finish my own... But I like it :icon_thumright:

Axe said:
Thanks Greg..

I'm doing another project. Everything I've done recently has been dark wood grains.. I'm tired of dark.. I had a brother die unexpectedly less than 2 months ago and a little over two weeks ago I walked into my Dad's home to find him passed away.. I'm tired of dark .. :(

I need a project to take my mind of things and lift the spirit a little.
PS1999a.jpg

This one may not be for everyone but it speaks to me so it's the one I selected.:icon_smile:

It's prefinished which I never do, I usually finish my own... But I like it :icon_thumright:

I'm sorry to hear of your losses Axe. I've lost a brother and a father in the the last ten years as well. I wish you all the best getting through that. You always just do the best you can since it's never easy. I'm sure your keeping the hugs flowing thoughout the family and that's what everyone needs; each other.

I do like you guitar body choice. I've always liked that particular burst.

Thanks Greg,, I appreciate the sentiments..

I'm having a neck HB routed in and a non recessed Floyd.. Hardware will be black and of course a Birdseye maple fretboard.. I love Birdseye maple :cool01:  Pickups are likely to be a Tone Zone/Air Norton combo..

Axe said:
Thanks Greg,, I appreciate the sentiments..

I'm having a neck HB routed in and a non recessed Floyd.. Hardware will be black and of course a Birdseye maple fretboard.. I love Birdseye maple :cool01:  Pickups are likely to be a Tone Zone/Air Norton combo..

A non-recessed floyd rout will need a $10 neck angle routed in the neck pocket so make sure to get that spec'd if you didn't. If you bought the body on line that may just be an automatic charge built in when you spec that rout. That body with a Birdseye Neck will make a cool looking combo!

go for the norton...lets you sound like you....it's not over voice.
Sorry to here of your loss,the bad memorys go and the good come to the fore....remember the good and make the most of everyday you have with your friends and loved ones.
Take care dude

The neck angle rout IS an automatic $10 surcharge when you select that option (non recessed Floyd) through the E-store..

Y'know? I normally don't care at all for quilts buts this once just grabbed me..It's more than I've ever paid for a body (I'm a cheap bastard :laughing7:) but I hope this build becomes my guitar soulmate :glasses10:

"go for the norton...lets you sound like you....it's not over voice.
Sorry to here of your loss,the bad memorys go and the good come to the fore....remember the good and make the most of everyday you have with your friends and loved ones"

Thanks man.. I've had 5 close family members go in the last year..  It changes you...There's just no way around that...

I told the funeral home that with all the business we've brought them recently that I'm expecting a wing named after my family to open at their facility soon...

I had a TZ/AN combo recently.. Loved it..I'm lookin forward to see how it works in Ash & Maple

my hope that sunny days are ahead my friend....

I love that body.  I'm all about that blue+birdseye thing. 

peace... :icon_smile:

My condolences Axe on your losses.  There is no reasoning death all of us have to do it eventually. Live every day one day at a time and take the time to cherish the love ones you have around you.

Bootlegger.

Back