I'll just put this here.

DocNrock

Master Member
Lots of life changes over the past couple of years.  The dust is finally settling.  Can't put all of that experience to waste.  Within it, there is a lot of inspiration.  Add to that slowing down, and trying to think melodically.  Thinking melodically is a new thing for me.  If I came up with anything melodically before, it was usually by accident,  :tard: .  Anyway...      :eek:ccasion14:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzIImkScOfA

[youtube]ZzIImkScOfA[/youtube]

Hello Doc.
The Youtube link isn't showing.
In case you didn't know, they've now updated things on the forum so you can now paste a complete unchanged Youtube link.

Hi Logrinn,

It would have helped if I would have looked after I posted.  :tard:

Thank you for the tip

Welcome back Doc. Good to see that when the dust settled, you came out in one piece. Nice video!  :icon_thumright:

I was just wondering the other day how you were so good to see you and welcome back :eek:ccasion14

The phrasing has come on leaps and bounds, very good :icon_thumright:

stratamania said:
I was just wondering the other day how you were so good to see you and welcome back:eek:ccasion14:

The phrasing has come on leaps and bounds, very good :icon_thumright:

Thank you for the kind words.  Good to see you again, too.  :eek:ccasion14:

Rgand said:
Very fine playing. Very fine.

Thanks.  :glasses9:

Cagey said:
Good stuff! And welcome back!

No complaints about my ghetto iPad recording?  :toothy12:  Thanks, dude, on both counts.

-VB- said:
Damn, that cooked!

Wow, I'll take it.  Thanks

BigSteve22 said:
Welcome back Doc. Good to see that when the dust settled, you came out in one piece. Nice video!  :icon_thumright:

We all experience setbacks to one degree or another.  I survived.  Thank you, on both counts.  :icon_thumright:

Logrinn said:
Now the link works. Nice playing.

Thank you.  :glasses10:

Back