ibanez sabre body style

Orpheo

something like this:

s540body.jpg

It's like a S, on my eyes, but is different from a soloist, the botom is way more rounder instead of soloist has a almost square looking... etc...

They are also only about an inch and a half thick at the thickest part of the body around the pickups and trem and neck joint.  Around the body edge they are about half an inch thick.

I like the carved top on it, but would like the back to be normal and thicker ^^
The thicker the better is my mote :p  (no second intentions jokes perverts :laughing7:)

Yeah I understand that there are minor differences, but are they enough for W to go after the body style?  I don't think so, personally.

NonsenseTele said:
I like the carved top on it, but would like the back to be normal and thicker ^^
The thicker the better is my mote :p  (no second intentions jokes perverts :laughing7:)

What!? Thinner is definitely better.
I played the Joe Satriani model Ibanez at Guitar Center once, I am not a fan of the tone or the little pencil neck, but the body was absolutely amazing.

the middle is thick, the edges are thin, and thats a GOOD combination, look at the SG. works like a charm. I think it would be good, cause I know a lot of guys who's guy something like this from warmoth in a heartbeat.

Orpheo said:
the middle is thick, the edges are thin, and thats a GOOD combination, look at the SG. works like a charm. I think it would be good, cause I know a lot of guys who's guy something like this from warmoth in a heartbeat.

Hum you were a LP man, don't you?  :icon_scratch:

NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo said:

Hum you were a LP man, don't you?  :icon_scratch:

I am. but I said 'some guys'. aka, not me.

basically, you wouldn't notice the difference between a sabre and a soloist in a picture, but if you see one up close the difference is obvious

Back