I need a body for this neck, suggestions?

PFDarkside

It’s a fatback Warhead roasted flame maple neck with 6105, Warmoth radius and R4 Floyd rose nut.

I need a body for it, and I’ve love to hear few suggestions from everyone.

My top choice now is a Tele replacement, HH rear route, tummy/forearm/neck contours, recessed Floyd in Goblin Flake. Direct mount covered pickups that match all the hardware (chrome but *maybe* gold)

Obviously a Soloist or Strat would also be a great pick, and I’m really curious what colors you’d choose.

Help me out! :D

Attachments

• IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    356.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6299.jpeg
    IMG_6299.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 29
My top choice now is a Tele replacement, HH rear route, tummy/forearm/neck contours, recessed Floyd in Goblin Flake. Direct mount covered pickups that match all the hardware (chrome but *maybe* gold)

Good God, that's a beautiful neck!

I'm having a hard time with the direct mount and metal covered pickups. I would go with some low-profile matching color rings ...

The Goblin Flake with gold would be awesome. But I think pretty much anything would look good with that neck.

Turquoise flake with chrome could be pretty sweet ...

Good God, that's a beautiful neck!

I'm having a hard time with the direct mount and metal covered pickups. I would go with some low-profile matching color rings ...

The Goblin Flake with gold would be awesome. But I think pretty much anything would look good with that neck.

Turquoise flake with chrome could be pretty sweet ...
You know, I thought candy turquoise or turquoise flake could look fantastic as well. If there was a candy “lime”, (like goblin flake but candy, it would probably be my choice).

Back