I just realized....

jackthehack

Epic Member
...that I'm so old, if I were a Stratocaster, my serial number would be in the range of 6030-6040....

If I were a Strat I would've been played by Jimi thru a Marshall at Woodstock:

opsyroc005p4.jpg

Oh God, I'd be played by something like Ratt or something... Would have really thin neck and floyd rose, probably in a weird color... God, that is humiliating...

Max said:
I'll just not find out.

you would have been played by backstreet boys... new kids on the block or maybe nsync

oh hold on, no guitars were in use when you were born...

this thread is going to rip on the youngins, isn't it...

I'd be... Dokkens skin tight red tigerstriped Lycra pants.

thats what I'd be.

If it helps... my dad was a Roadie for Whitesnake. that is the extent of my knowledge about him.

Marko said:
Max said:
I'll just not find out.

you would have been played by backstreet boys... new kids on the block or maybe nsync

oh hold on, no guitars were in use when you were born...

the early 90's was the start of alternative metal and such. I would have been played by Tom Morello alongside Tim Cummerford and Zack de la Rocha  :guitaristgif:

I'd be a first-run EBMM Stingray 5. One humbucker only, please. Black and maple.

I'd have been a new copy of Kiss' "Creatures of the Night" album--it was released three days after I was born. I also could have been what was, at the time, a fresh David Letterman joke--I gotta believe that some of his stuff has more miles on it than my truck.

Back