I had to post this.

Tonar8352

Dear Abby,

I think my wife is cheating on me. I am a working musician and, as you would expect, travel a lot. I have been noticing strange things happening when I get home. Her mobile phone rings and she steps outside to answer it, or she says, "I'll call you back later." When I ask her who called she gets evasive. Sometimes she goes out with  friends but comes home late, getting dropped off around the corner and walking the rest of the way. I once picked up the extension while she was on the phone and she got very angry.

A buddy of mine plays bass in another band. He told me that my wife and some guy have been to his gigs. He wanted to borrow my bass amp. That's when I got the idea to find out for myself what was really happening. I said "sure, you can use my amp but I want to hide behind it at the gig and see if she comes into the venue and who she comes in with." He agreed.< BR>
Saturday night came and I slipped behind my Ampeg SVT 8x10 rig to get a good view. I could feel the heat coming off the back of the amp. It was at that moment, crouching down behind the amp, that I noticed one of the tubes was not glowing as bright as the others. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need to take it to a technician?

Thanks,
Very Concerned.

That is Beepin Hilarious..............I can totally relate, .........."No problem honey just make sure I get my next piece of equipment"....hahahaahahhhh :laughing7:  and I don't even care...........hahahaahahaahah

Hahaha, I just read this exact thing, but about a guitarist the other day. :toothy12:

That's Really Funny!   :laughing3:

My wife has this prized thick burl maple table that her father made and gave to her years ago. It's a strange shape being just a crosscut of giant tree trunk about 4 ft across. She mentions last night that we're pack rats and need to have a garage sale and that the table would sadly need to go too since we've just been storing in the garage for the last 10 years.

This morning she catches me strenuously loading the table in the back of my truck to take to Warmoth. I've got LP Carved Top written all over my face  :headbang:  and she recognizes THAT look. This is her look...  :sad:  "my poor table" .  But I'm thinking   :cool01:

...yep...it's a sickness.

Thats hilarious..........but what a great Idea for an old table.........hahahhahaahhahh..........

My wife thinks Im having an affair because Im always writing on here, and every now and then she kinda nonchalantly sneaks over to see if she can catch me writing my girlfriend, only to find Im on the Warmoth forum or looking at guitar necks and bodies.........she thinks I need help...............hahaahahahaahahah    :laughing11:

I love this one!  :laughing3:

Hey, I always thing in saw some table from the 16 century... I just need to find a good one who I have $ to pay :icon_biggrin:
Good luck with the table! :)

LOL OMG you guys are great. It's nice to see there are people out there just like me,

I wanna know what happened to the guy hiding behind the amp.

I was drooling down my chin reading about the 4foot diameter old table.

And the wife thinking your cheating when your on the warmoth forum. Thats Great

John

Back