I feel bad for the kids who got these for Christmas...

Yeah, I was at my girlfriends house last night, and there's an xbox there. They were playing guitar hero. I have played guitar hero twice now, and that time was the second. I was horrible. I found a 2/3 scale guitar a bit later that had been sitting in a room for years and years. I tuned it and practiced chords :p Played Knockin on Heaven's Door a bit.

SlingBass said:
I've been on a song writing kick, and dug out the Casio keyboard from the basement and added one of these in white:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Deluxe-Strat-Electric-Guitar?sku=517231

Rounded fingerboard, well finished frets (better than some Fenders I've played), decent duncans, and solid trem.

When I get around to it......a maple SRV will be installed - but good bang for the buck (and my immediate needs) 
icon_wink.gif

These are perfect for ripping them apart and putting an Eddie VanHalen paint job and reselling for $25,000 or whatever your "Moral Compass" will allow

Max said:
Yeah, I was at my girlfriends house last night, and there's an xbox there. They were playing guitar hero. I have played guitar hero twice now, and that time was the second. I was horrible. I found a 2/3 scale guitar a bit later that had been sitting in a room for years and years. I tuned it and practiced chords :p Played Knockin on Heaven's Door a bit.
Good show Max, you'll draw more chicks that way.  :icon_thumright:

If you read my post in my thread, I ordered the other parts sans neck humbucker and am planning to bolt it together very soon. I'll worry about paint later.

Back