I cant think of....

rapfohl09

the name of that Les Paul with a big 5 on it. Its like yellowish with the 2 little mini-toggles. I wanted a picture for reference. I thought I saw it on the forum somewhere but I cant fine what thread it was in. Thanks.

this? It's one of Pete Townshend's

LesPaul1April2007.JPG

It's a modified LP Deluxe.  The middle pickup and the two additional switches are modifications.  BTW, that pickup is a super distortion.

YES! that is the one. Except I was thinking of the gold top finish, not a big deal though since I needed it for the toggles, not the color. Im thinking of putting together a Les Paul with 2 P-rails and I was going to use those positions for the mini-toggles.

rapfohl09 said:
YES! that is the one. Except I was thinking of the gold top finish, not a big deal though since I needed it for the toggles, not the color. Im thinking of putting together a Les Paul with 2 P-rails and I was going to use those positions for the mini-toggles.

for those positions, you'd need to enlarge the rout of a les paul. just check it out :)

but, why not 2 push push pots? or 2 triple shot rings? they work fine.

nathana said:
Minibuckers are sexy.

Sorry to be contrary, but having owned a 70's LP deluxe I can say without hesitation that the minibuckers sucked.  :)

Never really thought about those, I just like the look of those mini toggles, well those arent mini toggles but whatever haha. That smashed one is apparently in a museum or something, its one of townsends old guitars he smashed.

Ha, I think I posted the guitar you're talking about. I'll dig up monster pics. I know a place to get Gibson stock photos. Great for photoshopping :p

His #3 was a goldtop, it had a Dimarzio Dual Sound in the middle, from what I read.

PT_goldtop1.jpg

And the back:
lp5_br_3.jpg

Back