Hydrodiping

There are examples out there of hydrodipped Warmoth bodies, but I don't recall anyone here doing it.....at least recently.

Search up some vids and YouTube. There are many there.

lg_c9d9b6c1b229a6213f140d9cd44fee77.webp

Sometimes the slightest excess of activating chemicals is enough to dissolve the film.
ChatGPT, please write me a 400 word fanfiction of Abraham Lincoln challenging Eric Johnson to a guitar duel in a non-denominational afterlife in the style of Robert E Howard. thank u

Just for fun I checked it out ....

Here is a 400-word fanfiction of Abraham Lincoln challenging Eric Johnson to a guitar duel in a non-denominational afterlife in the style of Robert E. Howard:
The Guitar Duel
Abraham Lincoln stood in the center of the non-denominational afterlife, his guitar slung over his shoulder. He was a tall, gaunt man with a long beard and a piercing gaze. He was dressed in a black suit and a white shirt, and his tie was askew.
Eric Johnson stood across from him, his guitar in his hands. He was a short, stocky man with a bald head and a goatee. He was dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, and his sunglasses were perched on top of his head.
The two men stared at each other for a long moment. Then, Lincoln spoke.
"I challenge you to a guitar duel," he said.
Johnson smiled.
"I accept," he said.
The two men tuned their guitars, and then they began to play.
Lincoln played a slow, mournful ballad. His fingers danced across the strings, and the music filled the air.
Johnson played a fast, furious blues song. His fingers flew across the fretboard, and the music was like a storm.
The two men played back and forth, each one trying to outdo the other. The music was so loud and so intense that it shook the very ground.
Finally, Lincoln stopped playing. He looked at Johnson, and he smiled.
"You're a good player," he said.
"You're not so bad yourself," Johnson said.
The two men shook hands, and then they walked away.
The other people in the afterlife watched the duel in silence. When it was over, they cheered and applauded.
Lincoln and Johnson walked off together, talking and laughing. They were two very different men, but they had one thing in common: they both loved to play the guitar.
Epilogue
Lincoln and Johnson continued to play guitar together in the afterlife. They would often sit on a bench in the park and play for hours on end.
One day, they were playing a particularly beautiful song when a group of angels gathered around them. The angels listened to the music for a while, and then they began to sing.
The angels sang in perfect harmony, and their voices were like bells. Lincoln and Johnson stopped playing and listened to the angels sing.
When the angels were finished singing, they turned to Lincoln and Johnson.
"You are both very talented musicians," one of the angels said. "We would like to invite you to join our choir."
Lincoln and Johnson looked at each other, and then they smiled.
"We would be honored," Lincoln said.
So, Lincoln and Johnson joined the angel choir, and they sang together for all eternity.
And they all lived happily ever after.

The formerly skinny and thick-haired EJ has undergone quite the physical change in the non-denominational afterlife. But I guess it's no more unlikely to be transformed upon crossing the rainbow bridge than it is to make it to the non-denominational afterlife in the first place.

Isn’t that Robbie Robertson’s ‘54 that he had bronzed just prior to “The Last Waltz”?

Bill, tgo

Lest we forget, I wrote a blog article about the bronze guitar bodies that Warmoth did when we helped Jason Becker build his Robbie Robertson tribute guitar.

That was about seven years ago. We did a few bronze and one....nickel? I can't remember. I do remember it was a serious pain, and we vowed never to do it again.

Picture1.jpg

Do you have advice on the exact chemicals used to dissolve the film you are referencing?

And as a bonus question, how does this relate to Hydro Diapers?
Hydro Diapers? I thought this thread is about hydro dipping. And I'm no expert in hydro dipping, it was one of my friends' experience doing the stuff. He himself don't follow a preset amount of activating agents he just gives a light spray and eye balls it.

Back