How to take care of a bully, WWE style!!

always bothers me how you cant defend your self in school without being suspended, even if you're getting the crap beaten out of you, throwing a punch gets u suspended, pisses me off everytime i see it

ledzepplin6914 said:
always bothers me how you cant defend your self in school without being suspended, even if you're getting the crap beaten out of you, throwing a punch gets u suspended, pisses me off everytime i see it

Just prepping you for the real world, I'm sad to say...... :sad:

OzziePete said:
ledzepplin6914 said:

Yeah, i was always the slow grower in high school. Bigger kid tried to pick on me on once. He threw the first punch, which didn't even contact me. I hit him back, I guess hard enough to knock him off his feet and we both got suspended. My grandfather was taught how to box in the navy, and he always taught me to never throw the first punch, but to never back down if confronted.

Witnesses all stated that this happened, but somehow i was made out to be the bad guy as well.  :icon_scratch:

nexrex said:
OzziePete said:
ledzepplin6914 said:

Yeah, i was always the slow grower in high school. Bigger kid tried to pick on me on once. He threw the first punch, which didn't even contact me. I hit him back, I guess hard enough to knock him off his feet and we both got suspended. My grandfather was taught how to box in the navy, and he always taught to never throw the first punch, but to never back down if confronted.

Witnesses all stated that this happened, but somehow i was made out to be the bad guy as well.  :icon_scratch:

well its kind of a lose-lose situation, but still id rather be suspended for holding my own then jus sit there

Man, this video has been all over the place in Australia... it's on the news every 30 seconds.  The kid has been interviewed by all sorts of news shows, talk shows, etc...

nexrex said:
OzziePete said:
ledzepplin6914 said:

Yeah, i was always the slow grower in high school. Bigger kid tried to pick on me on once. He threw the first punch, which didn't even contact me. I hit him back, I guess hard enough to knock him off his feet and we both got suspended. My grandfather was taught how to box in the navy, and he always taught to never throw the first punch, but to never back down if confronted.

Witnesses all stated that this happened, but somehow i was made out to be the bad guy as well.  :icon_scratch:
I love the way people think you can cure things with non violence and talk, Some guys get elected by claiming they will stop wars, I mean look at our current President and Libya right now, notice how we are staying out of it.  :doh: 

Well, in the 2nd vid posted, where the kid grabs a CHAIR - that's escalating it a bit further than warranted, even though, in legal terms, a P&SBW (Plain & Simple Butt Whoopin) was in fact warranted. But ... in the first vid, the kid deserves a medal.

The little snot actually owes the kid a big thank you. If you don't learn that kinda stuff before you reach adulthood, the lessons & consequences get exponentially more painful. His (demonstrably no good) momma could have a saved him even this level of pain had she taught him some manners earlier still.

Overlooking simple offenses is indeed a noble and desirable thing. And the bigger kid did an incredible job demonstrating that too. Right up until the other kid made it abundantly clear that there would be no reasoning with him, nor could he be ignored.

SustainerPlayer said:
Instant karma.

I think that says it all.
Little dude got just what he deserved!!!

Instant Karma gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on your head
Better get yourself together
Pretty soon your gonna be dead...

Jusatele said:
I love the way people think you can cure things with non violence and talk, Some guys get elected by claiming they will stop wars, I mean look at our current President and Libya right now, notice how we are staying out of it.  :doh:  

Yep - it's all about blood for oil !   :laughing7:

nexrex said:
. My grandfather was taught how to box in the navy, and he always taught me to never throw the first punch, but to never back down if confronted.

Witnesses all stated that this happened, but somehow i was made out to be the bad guy as well.  :icon_scratch:

I was told NEVER to throw the first punch but ALWAYS throw the last one!  :toothy11:

Witnesses   :evil4:  what witnesses?

OzziePete said:
nexrex said:
. My grandfather was taught how to box in the navy, and he always taught me to never throw the first punch, but to never back down if confronted.

I was told NEVER to throw the first punch but ALWAYS throw the last one!  :toothy11:

Witnesses   :evil4:  what witnesses?
Throwing the last punch is good but I always like winning the fight without having to throw any punches, not that i've been in many, i'm pretty darn big (says it all), but those who tried never got far, either on their asses or with sore shoulders, heh heh.

The best weapon is the one you never have to fire.

Wana's made a guitar said:
OzziePete said:
nexrex said:

Witnesses   :evil4:  what witnesses?
Throwing the last punch is good but I always like winning the fight without having to throw any punches, not that i've been in many, i'm pretty darn big (says it all), but those who tried never got far, either on their asses or with sore shoulders, heh heh.

The best weapon is the one you never have to fire.

I have seen your pic, and I can tell how big your guns are by how big your wrist is.  I have only had one childhood fight were the other kid had to run home with a bloody nose.  My brothers used to pick at me until I started fighting back, and my blocks were pretty much combined with punches to the shoulders.  I am the biggest of my brothers now, and they don't mess with me anymore.  
5558502560_92d9aedc42_t.jpg

Back