How do you look up already sold pieces?

VMS2703
VMS2703A.jpg

VMS2703B.jpg

TN1811
TN1811A.jpg

TN1811B.jpg

(go to the gallery, display a similar item, click the picture to show the large version, right click on the large picture, 'properties'. Mark the URL that is dispayed, copy and paste into a new browser window, then replace the neck/body ID with the one you're looking for)

oh bollocks, I don't like you anymore tim..
I was about to hit the 'order now' button yesterday for that birdseye/kingwood tele neck, but got distracted (I had to work on a saturday!  :sad:)
anyway, great price for a nice looking neck! congrats!  :) :) :)

Snooze you lose, Marko! Sorry about that.  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: It was just perfect (except for the cream dots) and so cheap. It's going on this one: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8299.0
Red dye, natural back, mini hb in the neck.
Strat neck is going on the poplar hardtail body I recently did. I liked the Bill lawrence pups so much I decided to keep it and get a real neck. http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8117.0

tfarny said:
It was just perfect (except for the cream dots)
:icon_biggrin: i love cream dots. they're so uniform, and i can't stand weird off-color dots like MOP. i'm too OCD for that haha

ByteFrenzy said:
(go to the gallery, display a similar item, click the picture to show the large version, right click on the large picture, 'properties'. Mark the URL that is dispayed, copy and paste into a new browser window, then replace the neck/body ID with the one you're looking for)
That's pretty cool Rene, I tried it out on the neck I bought last year, and it came right up... :hello2:

One of the items in our project queue is a Gallery of sold bodies and necks.  We've saved all the pictures over the past 4+ years and have 30,000+ images waiting. 

Anyone feeling a GAS attack??!?

Wyliee said:
One of the items in our project queue is a Gallery of sold bodies and necks.  We've saved all the pictures over the past 4+ years and have 30,000+ images waiting. 

:icon_thumright:

Will it be sortable? I'd imagine that would be wonderful to search for certain combinations.

Max said:
Will it be sortable? I'd imagine that would be wonderful to search for certain combinations.

I would expect it to have the same functionality as the current showcase.  Same searching and sorting tools.

Wyliee said:

its like im looking at a plate of beans, bananas and a glass of milk! once its put up there, i'll begin eating

Wyliee said:

Isn't there something of a contradiction in GAS and SOLD items?

Back