hollow bass

Shmoopie

how bout an arch top bass
such as http://www.hollowbodybass.com/page/2/

i can't find the other one im looking for, it was in a resent post that i cant seem to find right know. but it uses one piece of wood for the core that is routed for four cavities and the toped and backed with flame maple. i stumbled onto it on a luthiers website, that some one posted a link to.
all i can remember is the phrase samek custom. i looked high an low, but im to tired to go on.  some if some one could help refresh my memory id be much obliged.

see you tomorrow.

Any time I look at those, my first reaction is, where's the other two strings??  :dontknow: Sorry dude, I been conditioned.

I would absolutely vote for a hollow EB or Starfire body! Short scale of course.

Sir Schmoopie said:
weird, because i've been conditioned to think guitar is for people with midget hands.
Have you ANY problem with people with midget hands????????????????

(I don't have midget hands, but perhaps my hands can be called as "teenager girl's hand"  :sad:)

that Alembic that Phil Lesh has has 13 knobs and a groovy NASA Apollo mission sticker! Now we are talking!

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
that Alembic that Phil Lesh has has 13 knobs and a groovy NASA Apollo mission sticker! Now we are talking!

Brian

I've got 5 basses with only 13 knobs between them. Man that's a radio station "......ground control to major Lesh"

Back