Hitler Wants a Single Cut!

Has anyone made one called "Hitler finds out about all these people posting Hitler movies on YouTube?"

Where's that darn 'Like' button when ya need it !!

:icon_thumright:

Reminds me of the Gibo Robot / Dark Fire one. To funny .....

Mike is known for his use of white jazzy's, I'm thinking the one in his avvy is just a Warmoth build.

mike_palm.jpg

I'm not sure anybody saw the original movie, but the "sequels" have given Hitler a whole new life!

Beautifully done, good sir.  :laughing7: :laughing3: :laughing11:

Hitler is actually one of "my people." Not as a hero, or model, but as a fascinating example of how the "right" person at the "right" time (you could say "wrong" time as easily) can put a huge tweak in the direction of the world. It would be impossible for our parents to have met were it not for Hitler - and Alexander, and Napoleon, and George Washington.... etc. History is fun. And really weird, how a shlubbly kind-of losery little guy like Hitler - who looked nothing like the "Aryan Ideal" - could get 30 million people completely behind him and cause so much destruction - whew. There were like four different assassination attempts, the professional military guys knew he was indisputably headed for disaster, early too, but the people loved him.
It looks nutty - but then people are nutty. :doh: Which is the point of paying attention.

Back