hannaugh

Master Member
Hey Orpheo, check out what arrived today:

8293447050_525d05e2ca_z.jpg

8293446558_d4060c56dc_z.jpg

8292393211_dea2fd238b_z.jpg

8292392299_6a2255e012_z.jpg

8293445662_eaaf9aa582_z.jpg

It was fun opening a Warmoth box again, but it made me sad that I'm probably not going to ever build another Warmoth LP.  Stupid Gibson...

:blob7:  Yummie .... in the flesh looks superb indeed  :icon_thumright:

:icon_scratch:  ... it seems to have gone to the wrong address thou ........ Good score Hanna  :icon_jokercolor:

Lol.  I must admit, I'm pretty jealous.  But I can pretend it's mine until NAMM rolls around at least.

Halfway through january you can expect a second one. I intended then to be shipped together but that intent missed the mark somewhere.  Got a nice thank-you gift ready.  Do you prefer strong or light red and white wines? ;)

I was wondering how you got that Hannaugh, I could of swore I seen Orf post that he bought it...Through me for a loop... :icon_biggrin:

Hannaugh helps me catch 3 birds in 1 stone.

1. Have 2 of the best looking guitars i could possibly have there at namm.
2. Evade crazy taxes.
3. Save me from the hassle of taking them out of the netherlands into the usa and vice versa.

Yeah, just hanging onto it until he comes to CA for NAMM.  Better to pick it up than ship it across the pond.  :icon_thumright:

And I like lighter wines.  Or beer... I love good craft beers. :icon_biggrin:

hannaugh said:
Yeah, just hanging onto it until he comes to CA for NAMM.  Better to pick it up than ship it across the pond.  :icon_thumright:

Okay, beers... Dutch beers like heineken and grolsch or more exclusive beers like westmalle, afligem and hertog jan?

Orpheo said:
hannaugh said:

Okay, beers... Dutch beers like heineken and grolsch or more exclusive beers like westmalle, afligem and hertog jan?

I like harder to find stuff just because I've had a lot of the more common beers already, and I'm always up for a new experience.  Medium ales to stouts/porters are my favorites, but I'll try just about anything.  The only thing I don't care for that much are some of the Belgian styles... they taste like wet tree bark or something weird.  Surprise me! 

hannaugh said:
Or beer... I love good craft beers.

I like harder to find stuff just because I've had a lot of the more common beers already,
and I'm always up for a new experience. 

Surprise me!

Here ya go then  :icon_biggrin:

Nothing like a nice cold 'Angry Man' or a Nivarna" on a hot day. 

file_zps724942bc.jpg

Ah the belgian triple munk beers. Yes they are an acquired taste.

About this one. I didnt know the top was so lovely.  It looked nice though bleaker in the showcase pics.

And you guys like this one, huh?

Wait till you see her sibling.

I've never had Murray's before.  I'll have to try it.  I recently got turned on to Cable Car and Firestone.  That stuff is pretty tasty.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other LP.  My husband and I were very impressed with the top on this one though, it is quite nice. 

Back