Help!! Double bound Tele on site builder

BeachTurtle

I stayed up until 2 in the morning last night on the warmoth custom body builder just trying all the different strat and tele options to try and fiddle with all the construction options to try and get:

Double bound options on tele, particularly Cabronita, Thinline and Thinline 72' Teles
Double bound options for Stratocaster bodies

Is this an option? I tried searching up all the Warmoth youtube videos and did not find the information I needed after a few hours of watching warmoth youtube videos.

I have other questions but I will leave it at this question for now, thank you all in advance.

1722835097771.png

EDIT: as per someone's response to your question in another thread, I stand corrected :poop:... I don't have any Warmoth experience with this feature but I'm pretty sure you must request it directly with sales (via phone or email). Unless there's a bug, it will be the same for any option not available in the builder. I love double-bound bodies btw!

Last edited:
You can absolutely ask for a Cabronita rout as an off menu item. I’ve got one on my 7/8 Cabronita. Just spec a Tele the way you want and ask Warmoth for the Cabronita control rout.

Beach man .. did you call warmoth to see if there are no Contours like a regular tele if you could have double bound on a strat off menu? Curious what they say.

Back