Hello Guitar Freaks! =)

I just got a kick out of the way the guy writes - the grand competition for recording contracts and gigs, and how the only way to be sure of winning the fight is to be - the guy with 700% more tones!! I didn't think the guy who wrote the 98-pound weakling ads for Charles Atlas was still in business... conspicuously absent in all the blurbiness was any mention of Brian May of Queen, who as far as I know invented this idea and has had it on the Red Special for, hmmm, 40 years or so? But he didn't patent it, and the Awesome Guitar thing looks to be well-made. It's kind of like those Tone-Stylers with the 16-position switch that chooses different capacitors to go through - of course you can find a 16-position switch at Mouser or somewhere, and then go legally blind soldering 16 tiny little capacitors on it - or you can just BUY the thing.

http://www.stellartone.com/Page.asp?NavID=50

But you're NOT allowed to put both of these on the same guitar, because the Beams of Hype will invade your organs and all your children will be mutants...

(Mommy! Mommy! Make one with six fingers and teach IT guitar!)

>> of course you can find a 16-position switch at Mouser or somewhere, and then go legally blind soldering 16 tiny little capacitors on it

And of course in the process risk getting sued into insolvency for violating somebody's "intellectual property".

Like nobody's ever had a coherent thought before.

Back