Head / cabinet recommendations

That Victory Sheriff 22 I mentioned also has a 0.3 watt output as an alternate to its main output.

Cagey said:
I forgot about that one. I've heard nothing but good things about the V3M as well. Also won "Best of Show" the 2011 NAMM show they introduced it at. No small feat, given all the gear that shows up at those things. As usual, Carvin prices aggressively so it can be had for $699.

Plus, it'll have that tube smell... :laughing7:

[youtube]ykDax5YTvZg[/youtube]​

I've played one of these through a 2x12 & a 4x12, and it covers a lot of ground quite nicely.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Cagey said:
I forgot about that one. I've heard nothing but good things about the V3M as well. Also won "Best of Show" the 2011 NAMM show they introduced it at. No small feat, given all the gear that shows up at those things. As usual, Carvin prices aggressively so it can be had for $699.

Plus, it'll have that tube smell... :laughing7:

[youtube]ykDax5YTvZg[/youtube]​

I've played one of these through a 2x12 & a 4x12, and it covers a lot of ground quite nicely.

+1 for the Carvins. Both the V3M and the Legacy 3 are both really nice amps that can cover a ton of ground sonically. The V3M is more versatile, but the Legacy 3 has a much better clean channel IMO. I debated between the V3M, the Mesa TransAtlantic 30 and the Legacy 3 for quite a while before pulling the trigger on the Legacy.

Back