Has anyone played a Warmoth Wizard and an LTD Hammett?

PFDarkside

If so, how do the necks compare?

My KH-602 has a 19mm 1st fret thickness with an “ultra slim U Shape”. The wizard is .750 (19.05mm) and what appears to be a D shape.

The KH is too “shouldery” for me, I’m wondering if the Wizard is the same or more rounded in the shoulders.

They say it is closer to a wizard 2/3 in profile. Those are rounder, with way less shoulder than a typical og wizard

ESP necks feels more like a narrower fender modern C to me. The Wizard in Warmoth really varies depending on the width you order. It is by far my favorite neck profile, but I am a RG550 fanboy.

ESP necks feels more like a narrower fender modern C to me. The Wizard in Warmoth really varies depending on the width you order. It is by far my favorite neck profile, but I am a RG550 fanboy.
You mean thinner? Are you referring to the one on the Eclipse style? There’s nothing C about this KH unless a non-C is like a 2x4.

You mean thinner? Are you referring to the one on the Eclipse style? There’s nothing C about this KH unless a non-C is like a 2x4.
I have played a few different KH models, they are alot thicker than a wizard and more rounded. Have you ever played a later model Ibanez RG321 types that are all over Guitarcenter for about 2-300? Thats what the Warmoth Wizard feels like.

I have played a few different KH models, they are alot thicker than a wizard and more rounded. Have you ever played a later model Ibanez RG321 types that are all over Guitarcenter for about 2-300? Thats what the Warmoth Wizard feels like.
Thanks for all the info/feedback. No I have not, but that’s a very easy way to get my hands on one!

Back