Hardtail Jazzmaster

jwl68th

Warmoth poplar Jazzmaster body owner finished in "Santa Fe Tan" laquer.
Warmoth pro Birdseye maple neck ,21 fret, 9 1/2" radius, tru-oil finish
Humbucker spaced hardtail bridge
Gotoh Vintage style tuners
GFS "Hot Nashville" Retrotron pickups

This is my 3rd Warmoth build and as with the others, the quality and fit of the materials was perfect!!

Attachments

• xmas wedding vacation 107.JPG
    xmas wedding vacation 107.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,432
  • xmas wedding vacation 108.JPG
    xmas wedding vacation 108.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 4,880
that is really a sweet build
I likey
I want a Toronado, very similar to a JazzMaster so I really like the styling on that one you did

Nice! I was just building a dual humbucker JM with something like this in mind... I like it!

That's funny, when I first saw your pics, I said to myself...NICE!  I really like how you did everything.

Awesome! I've totally got a "thing" for Jazzies even though I don't own one.....yet. Really like that finish you went with.

Wasn't sure what to expect from the GFS pickups but overall I'm very happy with them so far. Clean channel seems to be where they really sound nice. Haven't really driven the dirty side too much ( i usually play clean) but they do have plenty of mids and lows. For $80 a pair, I'm happy but I still might test drive some Duncan Fat Cats.

Necro thread!  This is a great looking build - I'd be tempted to try TV Jones humbuckers after seeing how good the GFS ones look.  I also dig the Calvin & Hobbes pedal.  :headbang1:

Thanks for the compliments. It's a real fun playing guitar. The Calvin and Hobbes pedal is a Chinese clone of a EHX envelope filter. I had no projects last winter so it got a fun face lift.

Back