Happy Birthday to myself!

mayfly said:
What did you get yourself for your birthday?

Well, nothing actually.
I'm pretty much keeping it mellow this year, but I'm going out to a nice restaurant tonight.

Hey, i got a picture of a slice of cake on my forum profile :icon_biggrin:

TalkBass sent me an Happy Birthday email for a 20% discount on an item in the shop, how about a 20% discount off an item in the showcase from Warmoth?? :blob7:

line6man said:
TalkBass sent me an Happy Birthday email for a 20% discount on an item in the shop, how about a 20% discount off an item in the showcase from Warmoth?? :blob7:

Good idea!  My birthday is 9/10, Warmoth... :)

dbw said:
line6man said:

+1, my birthday is next month!

Happy birthday.

Wana's made a guitar said:
dbw said:
line6man said:

+1, my birthday is next month!

Happy birthday.

Warmoth just sent us a teaser last week asking what would really make us break loose with our cash.
I think this would be a nice start!!! 
A nice birthday present to me...
:blob7: :hello2: :blob7:

Damn, dinner was absolutely huge!  I had baby back ribs with french fries and onion rings, then a little ice cream sundae for dessert.
The picture doesn't look as big, but that plate was piled like 5 inches high with fries/onion rings!  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Like i said, I kept it mellow this year, but i was given a nice Buck knife tool and a knife/pen tool. Very cool little gadgets.

Happy birf-day....
fest30.gif

line6man said:
DangerousR6 said:
line6man said:
DangerousR6 said:
Happy birf-day....
fest30.gif

How 'bout a free neckplate?   :blob7:
If you get me a free neck for my birthday....... :icon_biggrin:

Ok, you've got a deal. I'll get you a chicken neck, and you can send me a free neckplate. :icon_jokercolor:

Cherry%20Creek%20Chicken%20Neck.jpg
And your free neck plate is right under the free neck..... :laughing11:

Well guys, I'm feeling a bit like Hedonism Bot from Futurama.  :blob7:

A friend of mine took me out to lunch/dinner today for my birthday. :icon_biggrin:

I had the fudging biggest burrito i have ever seen! It was about as big as my arm. I made it about halfway through the burrito before i was totally stuffed.
I don't usually drink, but i had a pomegranate Margarita too. Then for dessert, a slice of white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake. :icon_biggrin:

Pictures of the 50lb. weight gain to follow. :toothy12: :sad: :help:

Back