guitar problems

Hey guys, my name is bobby. My custom shop fender doesn't work when it's unplugged. Is this a problem? It has noiseless cobalt pickups is this why?

Thanks dudes!

My guitars don't work either, plugged in or not. They just hang on the wall all day. They need to get off their necks and get out there and start making some money damn it! :laughing7:

Fender Custom Shop?  I think I see your problem...you probably didn't pay enough for it.

can mods ban him? he's a mega-troll.

2/10 on that sentence by the way. you could have tried harder.  :doh:

bobbylynch5150, please keep that crap to yourself. We try to keep a serious and helpful forum going on here, and if you want to mess around, go do it on some other blog. If you have any serious questions for us, we'd be very willing to oblige.

Send it to me, with $1000 cash, and I'll see what I can do.  Odds are it just needs a tweak of the truss rod to get those unplugged pickups working again. 

Crap I just checked and not only do none of my electric guitars work unplugged but my accoustic does :toothy12: :toothy12: not have a jack plug... I got ripped off ...

taez555 said:
Send it to me, with $1000 cash, and I'll see what I can do.  Odds are it just needs a tweak of the truss rod to get those unplugged pickups working again. 
aaaaaaaand i lol'd

smavridis said:
taez555 said:
iloled-pam.jpg
Fixed that for you.

Back