Guitar makes an annoying crackle.

Mayfly's avatars are like Michael Jackson.  As time goes on, he keeps getting whiter.  Doug and I both thought he looked like Ice-T in his old one.  Mayfly, is your wife's name Cocoa?

Alfang said:
Mayfly, I have 2 teenagers, so I know whats going on here.    Your well liked by the younger crowd,    ( and the older crowd too )
Oh, my.

Oh, my.

What has our education system come to? Even adults cannot use the proper contractions.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Mayfly's avatars are like Michael Jackson.  As time goes on, he keeps getting whiter.  Doug and I both thought he looked like Ice-T in his old one.  Mayfly, is your wife's name Cocoa?

I seriously thought he was Ice-T at first.  I always knew that he would have been a Tele with a B-bender kinda guy.

-Mark

So Mayfly, you need to take the band on a tour of the states, you have Fans already, I will be there..

Alfang said:
So Mayfly, you need to take the band on a tour of the states, you have Fans already, I will be there..

Thanks for saying so, but I suspect you're all just fans of the guitar  :icon_jokercolor:

smavridis said:
Alfang said:
Mayfly, I have 2 teenagers, so I know whats going on here.    Your well liked by the younger crowd,    ( and the older crowd too )

zip zap zoopity bop.

billcosby.jpg

JELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

mayfly said:
Alfang said:

Thanks for saying so, but I suspect you're all just fans of the guitar  :icon_jokercolor:

No we've seen your guitar, trust me, it's you.  :laughing7:

Back