Guitar Hype of the Week

stubhead

Master Member
All new in many extraordinary ways, XXX can be clearly recognized by its gorgeously unique, single cut-away body silhouette, top-mounted bridge & tilt-back neck-to-body angle, which defines this utterly earthshaking instrument as a revolutionary XXX guitar.

Upon it's mahogany foundation resides a breathtaking flame or quilted maple, walnut or koa top—defining XXX as a thing of profound beauty. Two or three pickups (all M & H-series) are available to alight your auditory senses with tremendous variety and versatility.  A supreme XXX bonus is the availability of an optional modified Bigsby tremolo—which you can practically use as a diving board and still play in tune.  Yes, you can cover almost any and all musical meccas in effortless ease on an XXX. (Tom's personal favorite).

An artistically sculpted flame maple top defines Atom CT's refinement and dominate character.  Lightweight top-mounted Tune-o-matic type bridge with twin H-series pickup layout sticks with a somewhat traditional arrangement.  Control is accomplished via Atom's 5-Way, two knob with push/pull, promoting quick-flicking full dominion over everything you have to say or play.

Well hidy-ho - I am rendered totally inadequate! Talk about "shrinkage"... the weird thing is, it looks an awful lot like a bunch of other guitars, it's "gorgeously unique, single cut-away body silhouette" looks a whole lot like those $35 Supros we used to laugh at in the pawnshop windows... but I need full domination, I'm gonna sell my car and get one.

http://www.andersonguitars.com/product_information/models/atom_family/atomfam.cfm

They must've labored for long, grueling minutes sawing the tip off their Les Paul template.

Let's give the devil his due:  Anderson really does make a fine guitar.

That said, they should fire their copywriter (or at least put him back on the sanding crew, where they probably found him).

Exactly. Dude never met an adjective he didn't like. Effortless ease? Quick-flicking full dominion?

What the hell, dude?

Bagman67 said:
Let's give the devil his due:  Anderson really does make a fine guitar.

That said, they should fire their copywriter (or at least put him back on the sanding crew, where they probably found him).

More likely the paint department.  :icon_biggrin:

swarfrat said:
More likely the paint department.  :icon_biggrin:

No doubt. Clearly a chemically-induced flight of fancy due to too excessive inhalation of VOCs. Poor bastard probably had a helluva headache later on.

Back