Golden pickguard, brushed

Multifruit

hey guys,

at the moment i'm thinking about a golden strat with birdseye neck as my first Warmoth project and i found -in my opinion- perfectly looking pickguard at the WDmusic.com-shop.
14.jpg

The problem is that there is a comment which says that this is only a simulated picture and i can't find a real pic of this.
I don't want the pickguard to look like the anodized fender pickguard, i like this "heavily" striped pattern on the simulated pickguard.

Does anybody know how this pickguard looks in real? (i don't think so, but maybe there's someone)

I made a little image editing and a put golden warmoth body and the pickguard together. I think this roughness creates a noble, but not kitschy look, what do you think?
eb303acf2f86cb14d7c945bf2.jpg

I like that.  Great concept.

Haven't seen the pickguard for real though, so I can't comment on that.

To me, you have to balance the 'bling' of the gold and birdseye with something more traditional, like a b/w/b or maybe cream pickguard. On the other hand, this guy
went the other way: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2022.0
If it looks good to you, definitely get the pickguard, it's easy to change if you later want to get something else.

Mhm yeah i like that guitar, but it's a way too much. I wanna get a thing between your guitar and this one, classic with a modern noble touch.

I read your signature. I was born in Bad Canstatt. I'll try not to be mean to you.

I live in Texas now, but I'll always be Deutsch.

Wie gehts? Mir gehts gut.

That's the extent of my German, I've lost it all. I used to speak it like a native.

RLW said:
I read your signature. I was born in Bad Canstatt. I'll try not to be mean to you.

That's the extent of my German, I've lost it all. I used to speak it like a native.
Du, Du Hast, Du Hast Misch...... :dontknow:

RLW said:

I hear there's quite alot of German peeps down in New Braunfels......

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

We get all our great Texas sausage from our German immigrants! Not to mention the beer.

Mmmmm. Beer.

RLW said:
DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

:icon_thumright:

We get all our great Texas sausage from our German immigrants! Not to mention the beer.

Mmmmm. Beer.

"I hear there's quite alot of German peeps down in New Braunfels......"

Wirchlich nicht. Sie sind alles Amerikaner jetzt. Es gibt keine gutes Wuerst dabei....

DangerousR6 said:
Not bad I think....... :icon_scratch:

Ow, my eyes! / Ach! Meinen augen!

You might be able to pull that off on a black body, the goldtop is a little much for me, personally...

DangerousR6 said:
This one might look pretty  cool on the gold body too.....

that might look cool but i wouldn't want any pesky eddy currents messing with my tone, i'll stick with plastic pickguards and pickup cover.

RLW said:

Mir geht's auch gut :)

This fascination of german beer and sausages is quite funny :D

Well, my strat won't be a warmoth... My guitar teacher gave me a pretty ugly guitar http://www.guitarfarm.de/images/p1020229.jpg for testing, but this thing has TONE o.o. It's hand built by a local guitar builder and because of my teacher I got this thing for little money. So at the end I fell in love with it and so now it get's contoured heel, a humbucker on the bridge position, Candy Apple Red finish and golden hardware. (I love the ABM brigde).
Finally I hope this thing will look like this:
f6bec21e127659e2a3db89508.jpg

Viele Grüße auf Deutschland,

Nils

Back