Gold Style Rhoads

TTU Shredder

Well after a year of pieces coming and painting (thanks Ike) it is finally finished! Warmoth V2 Alder body with Breed neck and Evo bridge pickups. Mostly gold hardware with Floyd Rose. Neck has a fret less ebony board and matching gold tuners. 2 vol 1 tone 3 way wired up and as soon as possible I will post a video of me playing so you can get a listen.

I assume you meant fret-marker-less, not fretless... cool guitar  :icon_thumright:

Looks nice! I'm not always a fan of the pointy ones, but yours is classy.

Is it just me, or do those pup rings look a bit crooked?

Max said:
Looks nice! I'm not always a fan of the pointy ones, but yours is classy.

That is what I was going to say

Still waiting for an exotic fancy top V!!

Yeah the pickup rings are a bit crooked, but thats what makes my guitar special dang it! I was hoping that I could have a radical looking guitar while at the same time keep it clean and classic looking.

Yeah the pickup rings are a bit crooked, but thats what makes my guitar special dang it!

What you have got to do is just play so damn fast that nobody can even see them behind the blur that is your hands!  Seriously, though, nice super-V.

nathana said:
Well done. Definitely classy-metal.

...but the headstock sticker is ugly!! IMO

Well, the sticker isnt on there. I just put the unopened one I got with it on the headstock just to show who should get most the credit. I dont know if I will put it on or not, if I can think of something else to use then I will do that.

Looks very classy. Well done.

How did you get the gold body edging done? Is that a decal applied onto the painted body or done some other way. Adds a nice touch. :icon_thumright:

how do you like the PUs?  I am going withthe same combo but reversing it...breed in the bridge and evo in the neck.

Back