Gibson to Sell CustomBuckers

I like the puffery where it says "these are as close as you can get to late-'50s PAF without paying exorbitant vintage prices!" There's a plethora of paf style hummers that you can get for a $100. The answer is: Nope.

I like the puffery where it says "these are as close as you can get to late-'50s PAF without paying exorbitant vintage prices!" There's a plethora of paf style hummers that you can get for a $100. The answer is: Nope.
They should throw in a guitar for that price!

Last edited by a moderator:
A bargain!! 540 bucks is a bargain compared to............... nohing else?

C'mon gibson. You don't have to be 2 or 3x the price of any competitor with everything you sell.

What's next? $15 picks?

Well some pups get pricey. I have a set of Timbucker Ed A winds in double cream. Waited a year for them at 300 a set years ago. Just Reverbed them. A single double black is listed at over $800. As double creams are more desired, I guess I need to adjust my policy for them to shy of $2k

Are they better ? Yes $&$ that much better, not for me at my skill level. But they are the closest you will get to having an original PAF.

Well, in a way they have earned the right to ask what they want for them. The consumer powers that be will determine the products efficacy. That said, I will not be getting one. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back