Gear for sale.

alterbridgefan

Hey guys. Run into a bit of trouble, need to sell some stuff. Hoping that I can sell this so I don't end up having to sell gear I still use, but I will do so if it comes down to it so keep posted.

Got a pair of EVM(electro voice) speakers. 12-s, very similar to the famed 12-L. Hoping to get $100 plus shipping on each. One is currently in my home and can be shipped off anytime, the other is in a storage unit in colorado and can be shipped as soon as I'm done moving there(should be a couple months).

Also got an old Gallien Krueger 250RL 100w stereo amplifier. Great guitar/bass amp, very "lifeson" type overdrive. Very clean cleans. $125 plus shipping.

I used the speakers and the amp together for years so if anyone wants a package deal I'm more than happy to oblige.

Also have an Earthquaker Devices Organizer and a Dispatch Master that I might consider selling if I got a great offer(s). Don't want to, but I may need to so...

Thanks for reading. Appreciate you guys! :)

Wish I could help. Just want to wish you luck in your situation. Hope these circumstances turn around.

Thanks!

Circumstances are not bad, really... Just tight. Moving with the family, so I'm out a job and pretty damn close to broke and have some recent purchases to pay for.

Back