G.I.Joe: Who's a fan??!!

M

metalman22105

I don't know about the rest of you, but I grew up on a healthy dose of G.I.Joe and transformers back in the 80's, anyone else into G.I.Joe? If so, who were your favorite characters?
cobra-dom-copy.jpg

I remember those.  I was also a big WWF fan back in the day, so I have to go with Sgt. Slaughter

I grew up in the 70's...the old style GI Joe kicks the new GI Joe's ass any day...I still have mine some where in the garage.

Brian

A lot of that original GI Joe stuff is worth a mint. I had tons of my own stuff, and had my older bro's toy hand-me-downs (from the 1960's). My dad gave all that stuff away when I moved away. It probably wasn't worth much at the time, but it makes me ill to think about what it might fetch now.

unless they are still in the box, and the box hasnt even been breathed upon, its not going to sell for the ungodly amounts they are thought to be.

my $0.02

I like Snake Eyes and the two twins, Tomax and Xamot.  Lady J and the Baroness kind of did things to my pre-pubescent shorts.  Never got Zartan, Destro, or Cobra Commander's voice.

Back