FS / T: W pro strat neck SRV all maple 6150

tfarny

Master Member
Corian nut, nitro finish (applied by me - I think it's a good job). Slight vintage tint comes from a light stain I did before spraying. About 3.5 years old, a little bit of fret wear but a long ways from needing any work. The frets have been professionally leveled (full level and crown) - the nut is PERFECT. Drilled for Gotoh vintage tuners - either the type Warmoth sells, or the locking ones from stew mac will do.

I'm thinking $200 (shipped, CONUS) is fair due to the nitro finish and the fret work. If I don't get any bites in a month, I'll send it off to ebay.

Attachments

• SAM_0570.JPG
    SAM_0570.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 366
  • SAM_0566.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 396
  • SAM_0569.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 346
  • SAM_0567.JPG
    355.8 KB · Views: 361
Hmmm. A resonator? A 12 string acoustic? One of those Vox 5 watt little amps? An OCD or boost pedal + cash? A good sounding 15 watt tube amp - cash back?

It's over the finish and will pull right off, but there might be a slight outline from it, which might be removable by careful sanding. It might require the whole peg face to be sanded down and re-finished (in deft brand satin nitro, available at home depot for $5 a can) though. I doubt it would come to that but don't want to make any promises.

oh... crap, its drilled for vintage. I need sperzel. cant do that dont have tools to rout a bigger hole.

Back