FS: Soulmate telecaster neck, gorgeous!

Duke318

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This neck was made by Doug at www.soulmateguitars.com

It looks like I'm not going to be using it. The specs are as follows:

6 string
Mahogany w/ 2 purpleheart laminates
25.5 scale
Pau Ferro fretboard
Stainless Steel Jumbo frets
1 5/8 nut width
14 inch radius
Offset abalone dots
Thin neck profile.
Will fit warmoth or regular telecaster neck pocket (holes not drilled)
Never used.

Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Chicago, IL
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Pm me
References (eBay or other forum userid): SS.org, HC, UG, etc.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 275 shipped.

w0giec.jpg

286yb9i.jpg

2wg8w2t.jpg

not trying to be mean here, but I don't think you're targeting the right market posting this here.

This is generally a community of people who love and advocate the use of Warmoth guitar parts. I could pick up a Warmoth neck with comparable specs to what you're offering for around $250 (maybe about a tad more with shipping) and the headstock would already be cut and the nut installed.

Based on that, I just can't imagine anybody here wanting to buy this item unless there's a real bargain to be had.

still, it's real purdy. i love offset inlays

Warmoth doesn't do 5 piece necks.  I just put in a paddle headstock from warmoth and it ended up right around $290-300 shipped.  Plus, if you picked out a specific pau ferro board that looked as good as this one that would add to the price as well.

I mean if you have a better idea for a price, shoot me an offer.  I don't see how it's not a relevant item, a lot of people probably need a telecaster neck.

Duke318 said:
I don't see how it's not a relevant item, a lot of people probably need a telecaster neck.

But it's not a Telecaster neck.  It's a paddle headstock neck with a telecaster heel (I assume it is anyway, you didn't post any photos of the heel). 

I personally would consider picking it up if it wasn't a paddle head. Just like I'd pay extra for a one-off from the showcase that not many other Warmoth members would have, I'd pay a little extra for this one too for the laminate neck. But I don't want to deal with the paddle head - well, and I'm poor right now.

Back