FS (EU) Warmoth Soloist - AAAA woods, check it out!

uksaint7

Hi all

I'm selling my gorgeous soloist, trusting to luck with no reserve on eBay. 1pc extra light Swamp Ash body, 1 pc quilt top, birdseye / quilt neck, Brazilian board, EMGs & Sustainiac, original Floyd, stainless frets, full PLEK etc. Check out the listing with full description & pics here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350559395618

Any questions probably best to contact me thru eBay.

Cheers

Attachments

• DSCF7738.JPG
    DSCF7738.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 362
If you managed to get that headstock from Warmoth then it's also something that Warmoth cannot offer any more.

I'll repost 1 line of your ebay ad that is probably the most important to most of the members here: "Shipping to UK and Europe only"

AutoBat said:
I'll repost 1 line of your ebay ad that is probably the most important to most of the members here: "Shipping to UK and Europe only"

But thats what (EU) means in the thread title  :doh:

Updown said:
AutoBat said:

I didn't see it, therefore it helps to actually type it out.

Updown said:
AutoBat said:

Part of me still thinks "Estádos Unídos" whenever I see EU, even though strictly that'd be EeUu...

Hi guys

Yes I did get that headstock from Warmoth. I had the tuners already from the old UK PRS distributor where I worked for a while that I'd intended to use for my own design, I always dug reverse headstocks and there's something that appealed about a 2 + 4. Anyway to save the hassle of getting a paddle and doing it myself I just asked for a reverse MusicMan and my wish was granted with no hassles!

As regards shipping to the States I wouldn't mind on three conditions. Firstly payment be made by bank transfer (SWIFT/IBAN or the like). Secondly the buyer arrange carriage i.e. book UPS / FedEx or the like to come collect the guitar from me- this is actually pretty straightforward, I have done the same myself to collect gear from the States. And thirdly purchasing a hard case, specifically a Hiscox STD-EF (www.hiscoxcases.com) which I can source new for £60. Simply because they are excellent cases and it would be no good for anybody having a guitar arrive in two pieces after a transatlantic journey! Especially not as nice a one as this. I have had experience of this before and it is such a waste..

However I'm not going to advertise this on the eBay listing but readers of this forum can take me at my word.

All the best Stefan

Back