FS: (2) Maple Warmoth Pro Tele Necks (1 Roasted, 1 Nitro)

aeroic

I have two Warmoth Pro Construction Tele Necks for sale.  One is an unfinished roasted maple neck, and the other is a vintage tint satin nitro finished neck.  Both are in great condition.  I am aeroic on eBay, with 100% positive feedback on over 430 transactions.  I am also aeroic on thegearpage.net and rig-talk.com, and can provide references.

Warmoth Pro Maple Tele Neck - Vintage Tint Satin Nitro

In the pictures below, this is the one that is more yellow in color, has tuner holes drilled, a chrome warmoth logo, and string trees attached.  This is a used neck that I had on a guitar for about 3-4 years.  The guitar was babied, and didn't leave my smoke free studio.  The neck is in great condition.  It has been played, and is well broken in.  I had a luthier build this guitar for me 3-4 years ago, and at the time it had a fret leveling.  There is some fret wear from normal use, but it played great when I took it off the guitar a few weeks back.  Here are the specs:

Neck:  Warmoth Pro Tele Neck
Wood:  Quartersawn Maple
Profile:  SRV
Finish:  Vintage Tint Satin Nitro
Nut Width:  1.695"
Frets:  6150
Tuner Ream:  Schaller Mini Locking Tuners
Radius:  10-16" Compound Radius

I am looking to get $SOLD$ PayPal'ed / shipped within the Continental 48 US states. 

Warmoth Pro Roasted Maple Tele Neck

In the pictures below, this is the one that is darker brown in color, does NOT tuner holes drilled, and does NOT have a logo or string trees attached.  This is a brand new neck that I bought but ended up never using.  The neck is in mint, like new condition.  I special ordered it from Warmoth but ended up never using it.  Here are the specs:

Neck:  Warmoth Pro Tele Neck
Wood:  Roasted Maple
Profile:  Standard Thin
Finish:  None
Nut Width:  1.697"
Nut:  Graphtech TUSQ XL Earvana Compensated
Frets:  6150 Stainless Steel
Tuner Ream:  Schaller Mini Locking Tuners
Radius:  10-16" Compound Radius

I am looking to get $SOLD$ PayPal'ed / shipped within the Continental 48 US states. 

Back