Fretless Flame Koa Gecko (Small) PHOTOS ON PAGE 3!

Dolando said:
:laughing7:
Cagey said:
I like the peghead matching the body. Provides balance.

I agree, I think I'm going to keep it. Sorry MortenB.  :eek:ccasion14:

As I said.. It's your money and your bass  :toothy10:  And actually I think you had already decided to get the matching peghead... It will be a really cool bas. As I said: I love the Gecko's..!!!

MortenB said:
Dolando said:
:laughing7:
Cagey said:
I like the peghead matching the body. Provides balance.

I agree, I think I'm going to keep it. Sorry MortenB.  :eek:ccasion14:

As I said.. It's your money and your bass  :toothy10:  And actually I think you had already decided to get the matching peghead... It will be a really cool bas. As I said: I love the Gecko's..!!!

Yea I had ordered it, but you did make think about not having it, but I like it with. :) I'm looking forward to getting my gecko, I hear very good things.

PT said:
Going to be gorgeous

Thanks, I can't wait to get it. Thought it had been ages since I ordered it....it's only been a week! Got a deal on some Hipshot ultralight tuners as well, so I only need a bridge and I've got everything. :)

Congrats I can tell you for sure you won't be disappointed!
That koa looks great....Can't wait to see it, this will be a long few weeks for you

klangster said:
Congrats I can tell you for sure you won't be disappointed!
That koa looks great....Can't wait to see it, this will be a long few weeks for you

Haha, yea I can't wait! It's got to the point where I don't like weekends as I know they won't be working on my bass. :) I'm trying to forget about to be honest.

I've been working away since Thursday, and I've just checked warmoth website and apparently is scheduled for delivery today! Photos coming soon! :)

They cut it the other way round, and I've lost most of the face, but it's still gorgeous.

Here it is!

Back