free chrome logos

dbw

Master Member
Your choice of a plain decal OR one of the 3 metal logos with purchase of any neck.  Come on, W, it's free advertising!

You obviously never priced getting metal logos like that made, Warmoth is basically selling them for cost, don't complain, they'd have to up the price on the necks.

jackthehack said:
You obviously never priced getting metal logos like that made, Warmoth is basically selling them for cost, don't complain, they'd have to up the price on the necks.

Yeah, i would expect that the metal decals cost significantly more than the (vinyl?) ones, but do they really cost THAT much? Its my understanding that these things are made by the billions somewhere in China...

As painful as this is to think about, if Warmoth ever needs to raise their prices (struggling economy or whatever reason), maybe they could throw in the decals with the necks, since the price would already be going up.

jackthehack said:

By $3.50 per neck?  :icon_scratch:

Although Warmoth won't give out the vendor, I found someone that did identical type work and send in some artwork to get a quote on getting some made with my logo o0n them. At optimal width (a bit shorter on the max height of the letters) a minimal order qty. was going to run between $9-10 each. You get some economy of scale ordering much larger quantities, but the price Warmoth is charging for them is near what the absolute minimal cost for thousands would be.  Manufacturing these type logos is a pain and you get a lot of waste/bad yield.

Back