Flame Restoration on a Les Paul

crackup.gif

is it just me, or wouldn't this be absolutely epic framed and hung in a music room? (maybe with some bogus nameplate explaining how such and such fictitious guitar god burnt it to a crisp live onstage?)  :party07:

B3Guy said:
is it just me, or wouldn't this be absolutely epic framed and hung in a music room? (maybe with some bogus nameplate explaining how such and such fictitious guitar god burnt it to a crisp live onstage?)  :party07:

I was thinking the same thing. I'd tell people about how it spontaneously combusted when I played a particularly fast solo one night.

B3Guy said:

Naa, the nameplate needs to be an obvious and egregious lie like "Guitar burned in 1969 by Jimmy Hendrix while on stage." with a fake signature. 

Some of the comments are gold:

Hello, I am General Makadomm Agnobasmally from Nigeria,Why are you selling my guitar on your corrupt western website? Please send me at once £25,000 and I can supply the neck of this beautiful instrument with genuine coa.Please allow 2 days for ink to dry.

Uh, I guess I just don't know what to say, but this is obviously a fake.  LPs have set necks.  This one has a neck pocket.  Hmm...  :icon_scratch:

Back