Firebird headstock?

exalted

What kind of head stock would you guys put on a Firebird?

As an aside, why is there only one Firebird in all of Warmoth's gallery? I thought they'd be more popular.

a firebird headstock....but maybe a reversed warmoth headstock...

Rouse said:
a firebird headstock....

Obviously that'd be ideal. :icon_tongue: But I figure  since you have to custom order it, I can imagine it costs more. If it isn't much more, then I might consider it. But over 50 bucks, and I'm not sure it's worth it.

I think Firebird headstocks are done like KL headstocks - in batches.  Check the showcase from time to time, they'll pop up.

Xplorervoodoo said:
I think Firebird headstocks are done like KL headstocks - in batches.  Check the showcase from time to time, they'll pop up.

Yeah that's how it works but you don't get any exotics....usually just maple...

Reverse warmoth would look pretty cool though.

If that's really how they do it, I'm willing to bet money they won't put any out as a lefty. Unless maybe they'd let me put an order in before the batch or something like that.

So when you guys say reversed Warmoth, you just mean a left-handed-oriented 'Warmoth' head stock, right?

exalted said:
If that's really how they do it, I'm willing to bet money they won't put any out as a lefty. Unless maybe they'd let me put an order in before the batch or something like that.

So when you guys say reversed Warmoth, you just mean a left-handed-oriented 'Warmoth' head stock, right?

Only the headstock is reversed.  I'm fairly certain everything else stays the same.

Strat styled headstock, upside down.

I think either the Warmoth headstock or a CBS (not upside down) would look good with a Firebird.

Back