Fire Dye Tele

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
This is awesome, it's like two different guitars front and back.

Korina looks great with maple tops, I have a beautiful body I'll make it a guitar someday....  :blob7:

Patrick you made a beautiful guitar, congrats :eek:ccasion14:

Beautiful tele Patrick, I love the neck and back they fit really well together. And the top is stunning, I like the double hum set up... :icon_thumright:

Kostas said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
This is awesome, it's like two different guitars front and back.

Korina looks great with maple tops, I have a beautiful body I'll make it a guitar someday....  :blob7:
That is an absolutely amazing top there Kostas, just amazing..
omfg.gif

Hey, Patrick.

Thanks for sharing your fine work.  I have some Reranch dyes not yet mixed (powder form, alcohol soluble).  They have two reds available now (unless I missed something) - dark red mahogany and scarlet.  Which (if either) was your "red"?

Thanks!
Jim

Scarlet.  I went for primary colors because you could mix them up for different colors if need be.  I also found that both the black and the red looked a bit odd until the yellow was put on top.  That really made it look like natural light rather than a sterile blueish fluorescent light was shining on the dye job.
Patrick

That is a stunning finish. It's a very tasteful alternative to the usual 'burst and the figure really sets it off.

congrats,
Wayne

Back