February Submissions - Guitar of the Month Contest (7 entries)

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Marko, you entered some old lady's guitar.  You don't even own that one anymore.  LOL

Everybody give Marko an angry scorn for selling that one. It was one of my favorite guitars on this board, too. :sad:

I'm torn between Teles again! That seems to happen a lot around here.

Like Mayfly said: when do we vote? I've missed out on the last few GOTMs...

Marko, you entered some old lady's guitar.  You don't even own that one anymore.  LOL

I still own this one: )  you are thinking of the one with the bloodwood neck!!

Märkeaux said:

Wonderful! But I also really loved that one. :sad:

Märkeaux said:

Ah yeah, THAT one that you SOLD.... I mean you S O L D  T H A T  guitar, right?  I thought it wasn't emphasized enough :p

DAAAAMMMNNN!! I saw that Koi bass and knew right then that that was where my vote was going, I'm biased to all things Japanese. But then that checkered Tele popped up and now I don't know what to do. All the entries are fantastic, but those 2 stick out to me the most. Hmmmmmm, what to do?????
MULLY
that red strap is uglier than sin though :laughing11:

mullyman said:
DAAAAMMMNNN!! I saw that Koi bass and knew right then that that was where my vote was going, I'm biased to all things Japanese. But then that checkered Tele popped up and now I don't know what to do.

Don't you dare dishonor the Koi! It will bring shame to your family!

Indeed, My vote did not win. but so many of these guitars are fabulous. I am unable to feel bad when a great guitar wins.

Back