FABULOUS new accessory for your Warmoth!

stubhead

Master Member
Imagine, a genuine Louis Vuitton guitar case!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=525069&in_page_id=1773

the campaign restates travel as the fundamental and defining value of Louis Vuitton, interpreting it as a personal journey and a process of self-discovery.

I think mebbe I'd discover myself better if I had the skull.... :blob7:

(what's wrong with his neck pickup, and why is he drinking TEA?!?)

Just the thing I need for my $25,000.00 Fender/Guitar Center "Lenny" replica. Thanks!

:glasses10:

As a vocal and committed advocate for homosexual rights, I have to say: that's pretty gay.

Now that Richards is doing endorsements I wonder if he'll put his name on my methadone clinic.  :doh:

dbw said:
Now that Richards is doing endorsements I wonder if he'll put his name on my methadone clinic.   :doh:

Only if you make a donation on his behalf to Al Gore.. :icon_scratch:  Gee the old bloke must be doin' it tough if he can't kick the tin himself.. :laughing7:

Ever since the Queen knighted Sir Mick, Keith's been all cranky and weird again... like, we all know that Mick would be tending bar and living off fat girls still if it wasn't for Keef, but even his star turn as a pirate wasn't enough so it's off to Fashion World we go. If you'd told me thirty years ago what the world was gonna be like in 2008 I woulda either shot you, shot myself or jumped right ahead to the methadone. :help:

stubhead said:
If you'd told me thirty years ago what the world was gonna be like in 2008 I woulda either shot you, shot myself or jumped right ahead to the methadone.

30 years ago, the Stones were playing disco. They were well on their way down that slippery slope.

Back